JADE BOWERS DESIGN & MANAGEMENT specialises in directing, designing and production management for the stage.
Jade Bowers Design and Management has co-ordinated the SA Theatre Season 2011 and WALE 4.0. They independently produced, directed and designed the 10th anniversary revival of the solo version of Salaam together with Ashraf Johaardien and collaborated on Robin Malan’s iHAMLET which was nominated for best sound design at Naledi Awards 2013.
Subsequent productions What The Water Gave Me by Rehane Abrahams and Tin Bucket Drum by Neil Coppen both won Standard Bank Ovation Awards and the latest production, Scorched received 7 Naledi award nominations, coming home with 3 in 2017.
Workshops and Services
-Set and Costume Design
– Workshops for learners around Directing, Theatre-Making, Stage Management, Contracts & Copyright for Artists
– Travelling Theatre Productions:
- BLACK by Penelope Youngelson adapted from the novel Blacks of Cape Town by CA Davids
- WHAT THE WATER GAVE ME by Rehane Abrahams
- SCORCHED by Wajdi Mouawad translated by Linda Gaboriau
- TIN BUCKET DRUM by Neil Coppen
Jade Bowers (Owner)
General Contact Details:
19 Venus Street